Colored Tempered Laminated Glass Flat Glass for Constrution
LAMINATED GLASSLaminated Glass is a type of safety glass that holds together when shattered. In the event of breaking, it is held in place by an interlayer, typically of polyvinyl butyral (PVB), between its two or more layers of glass. The interlayer keeps the layers of glass bonded even when broken, and its high strength prevents the glass from breaking up into large sharp pieces. This produces a characteristic "spider web" cracking pattern when the impact is not enough to completely pierce the glass. FEATURES:
1) Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact.
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to building: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5) Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains fro fading effect.SPECIFICATIONS:(1). Total thickness: 5.38mm, 6.38mm, 8.38mm, 10.38mm, 10.76mm, 12.76mm, 13.52mm etc. (2). Glass thickness details: 3mm+0.38+3mm 4mm+0.38+4mm 5mm+0.38+5mm 6mm+0.52+6mm etc.(3). Film color: clear, white, gray, bronze, green, blue, black etc. PRODUCTS:STRUCTURE:Top layer: GlassInter-layer: Transparent thermoplastic materials (PVB) or transparent theremost material (EVA)Inter-layer: LED (light emitting diodes)on transparent conductive PolymerInter-layer: Transparent thermoplastic materials (PVB) or transparent theremost material (EVA)Bottom layer: GlassLaminated glass is also sometimes used in glass sculptures.PROCESSING:WHY CHOOSE US? 1. Most advanced glass equipment and technology2. Professional workers and QC team for providing qualified products3. Dockside warehouses beside China's main seaports to ensure the fast delivery4. Full ranges of glass and mirror products to meet your one-stop purchasing requirements5. Cooperate with many world-wide customers, eg. IKEA, SAINT- GOBAIN6. More than 15 years experience in glass and mirror manufacturing and exporting