Manufacture Customized Tempered Float Glass for House
|FOB Price:||US $4-10 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,500 Square Meters||US $4-10/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||2, 000, 000.00 Sqm/Year|
|Transport Package:||Playwood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: tempered galss
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 5MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Daily Products
- Glass Shape: Flat; Bent
- MOQ: 200 M2
- Edge Work: Seam, Polish, Bevel, Matte etc.
- Specification: Min size: 200mmx300mm Max size: 2440mmx3600mm
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 5MM
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
- Glass Type: Clear, Extra Clear, Tinted;
- Other Processing: Acid Etch, Silk Screen Print
- Trademark: JH Glass
- Origin: China
With the development of modern science and glass technology and the improvement of people's living standards, the function of the architectural glass is no longer just meet the lighting requirements, but to have to adjust the light, heat preservation and heat insulation, safety (bulletproof, anti-theft, fire prevention,radiation protection, preventing electromagnetic interference), art deco andother features. With the continuous development of demand, the glass molding and processing method also has a new development. Now, has developed a sandwich, toughened, ion exchange, glaze decoration, chemical decomposition and cat hode sputtering new technologies such as glass, make the rapid increase in the amount of glass in the building, to become the third largest after cement and steel building materials.
1. 3 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed glass
2. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, it can not be cut down, drilled or any other processed edge works;
3. Wind pressure resistance: The wind pressure resistance is 1.5-3 times of ordinary annealed glass
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade
|Glass Types||Float glass, acid etch glass, pattern glass, silkscreen print glass, low-e glass etc.|
|Glass Shapes||Flat tempered glass, bent tempered glass|
|Thickness||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.|
|Size||Min size: 200mmx300mm|
Max size: 2440mmx5800mm
|Multiple glass||Tempered insulated glass,tempered laminated glass|
PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY BEFORE TEMPEREING:
|Edge processing method||polished and wiothout polished edges,|
|Edge processing shape||flat edge, round edge, bevel edge|
|Other processing works||drilling holes , cut out. safety corner|
|GLASS FRAGMENT TEST|
|GLASS TYPE||THICKNESS(MM)||TEST AREA||MIN. FRAGMENT QUANTITY/PIECES|
|Flat Tempered Glass||3||50mm*50mm||≥30|
|Add: large pieces(length≤75mm) allowed in a small quantity|
Paper between each glass, plywood, carton or OEM package for safety delivery.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1. Most advanced glass equipment and technology
2. Professional workers and QC team for providing qualified products
3. Dockside warehouses beside China's main seaports to ensure the fast delivery
4. Full ranges of glass and mirror products to meet your one-stop purchasing requirements
5. Cooperate with many world-wide customers, eg. IKEA, SAINT- GOBAIN
6. More than 15 years experience in glass and mirror manufacturing and exporting
7.10 years professional glass processing.
8.Using the finest available machinery and equipment.
9. We accept customized order, sample is free.
10.Delivery on time, 100 % Final Inspection by QC
11.Strengths in furniture glass and bathroom glass
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Our MOQ is one 20 feet container .
Q: How can I get samples to check your quantity?
A: We can offer samples for free.
Q: Can you do the production as customized?
A: Yes,of course. we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.
Q: How to get a quotation?
A: We need some information, such as size, color ,thickness, quantity, edge, The more detailed, the better.